Atlantic City Spas Present SpaTacular
While Atlantic City may be best known for its casinos, it’s also gaining an excellent reputation as the site of some pretty spectacular spas. This month, the blissful buzz will be even greater, thanks to SpaTacular, a promotion presented under the Total Atlantic City umbrella of Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's and Showboat. From Friday, December 9 to Friday, December 23, spa-goers can enjoy a selection of enjoy 20- to 50-minute treatments for only $60. Participating spas include:
- Red Door Spa at Harrah's, which is offering a 25-minute Timesaver Facial, a 25-minute Cream & Sugar Scrub, or a 25-minute Timesaver Massage.
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars, which is offering Express Facials, Sugar Scrubs, or Express Massages, each lasting 25 minutes, as well as 20-minute Reflexology foot massages. The spa's signature Back Scrub, Eye Treatment, Fiji Scalp Massage, Microdermabrasion Mask and Restorative Aromatherapy will also be available for $25.
- The Spa at Bally's, which is offering a Swedish massage or Classic Sugar Scrub. Customers can upgrade the Swedish massage to a deep tissue massage for just $20 more, and the spa will offer an additional 10% discount on any full-priced services they schedule to receive is available to guests along with use of the wet area, including
- Vive Day Spa & Salon, which is featuring four treatments, including a 50 minute Swedish massage, a 50 minute limited edition Seasonal Body Buff, a 50 minute Vive European Prescriptive Facial, or a Manicure & Pedicure. The spa will also be offering its exclusive Spa Escape Package & Gift for $240, regularly priced at $455. This day at the spa includes the Pure Relaxation Massage, Seasonal Body Buff, European Facial and Pedicure & Manicure, along with a $50 gift card to be used in 2012.
- Bellezzas Salons, located at Bally's and Caesars, will have a variety of services including a 30 minute Champagne Sugar Body Scrub, a 30 minute Pomegranate Express Facial, and a 60 minute Bellezza Petite Manicure & Pedicure.
Sounds to me like a great bet for spa lovers who are heading to Atlantic City this month. Perhaps the concept will inspire you to join forces with some of the spas in your area this season.