Like any holiday, Valentine's Day celebrations become repetitive after a few years. If you've grown disenchanted with fancy dinners, chocolates and roses, worry not, because a romantic couples’ treatment or spa ideas for the apple of your client’s eye is a better way to celebrate love and romance. The greatest gift on Valentine’s Day is the gift of quality ‘me’ time or a spa day together to relax and reconnect with one another.
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel (Los Angeles) offers the Spellbound Massage ($180, 60 minutes; $260, 90 minutes), a unique massage that helps to intensify feelings of togetherness and overall euphoria and Spellbound Surrender ($285; 90 minutes), which incorporates a head to toe exfoliation with a luxurious salt and oil scrub helping the skin to become noticeably smooth and irresistibly soft to the touch.
- Vista Blue Spa at The Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa (CA) offers For the Love of Chocolate-Couple’s Package ($330 per couple, 45 minutes bath + 50 minutes massage; $ 430 per couple, 45 minutes bath + 80 minutes massage), a soothing lavender rose bubble bath, champagne and chocolate truffles over the beautiful Monterey Bay, followed by a relaxing hot chocolate massage in a candle lit couple’s room and Chocolate & Rose Body Polish ($145, 50 minutes) an indulgent chocolate sugar scrub that is used for a full body exfoliation and followed by application of rich rose butter cream to hydrate your freshly polished skin.
- Burke Williams Spa (multiple locations CA) offers Romance ($149, 50 minutes), a Spa Pedicure and a choice of Pure Relaxation massage with enhancements or a Spa Style Facial with a peel or brightener and For Two ($279, 80 minutes), which is luxurious Pure Relaxation massage with enhancements or Spa Style Facials with peels.
- Auriga Spa at Capella (Cabo San Lucas) offers Romancing the Moon ($225 per couple, 60 minutes) that includes treatments based on the lunar cycle: New Moon – a deep and stimulating full body Swedish muscle massage that will revitalize and invigorate your body and spirit; Waxing Moon – the rocking and rhythmic movements of this soothing aromatherapy massage will nurture and nourish your creative energies and well-being; and Full Moon, which will address your energy bodies through balancing massage techniques.
- Pacific Waters Spa at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa (CA) offers Chocolate & Roses Decadence Facial for couples, which focuses on 100 percent organic products and incorporates rose and chocolate based ingredients, making the skin look smooth and nourished.
- Sand & Sea Salon at Wild Dunes Resort (Charleston, SC) offers The Red Velvet Massage ($105, 50 minutes), a one-of-a-kind Swedish massage that features whipped butter cream scented Shea butter.
Looking for more romantic ideas for clients? Check out these beauty looks to get guests to Think Romance.—Tatiana Makarevich