The Importance of the Guest Consultation
Here is a sneak preview of what you'll learn. Most spas focus on A La Carte treatments instead of programs this practice leads to limited revenue due to:
• Lack of Detailed Consultations
• No Consultation Structure or System
• No Tracking of Consultation to Reservation Performance
• No Team Focus on Reserving Consultations
• No Focus on Customized Programs or Volume Targets
• Lack of Tools to Analyze Process and Recommendations
What about your spa? Do you have a system for Guest Consultations? If yes, have you measured how effective it is? At the IECSC show, we will introduce a brand new guest consultation system called the S.A.C.R.E.D. System. Yes, it’s an acronym to help you with the entire consultation process. How much emphasis does your spa place on Guest Consultations? Here are Three Secrets from this new CD to help you:
- Let’s start with the S in S.A.C.R.E.D. The S stands for Schedule. You must schedule a minimum of 30 minutes to conduct a detailed analysis for face, body, hair, hands/feet, depending on what treatments and programs you offer. This is essential to discover all of your guest’s needs.
- The A Stands for Analyze. Here is where most people fall short. While conducting seminars, I ask groups how many have analysis equipment. Only few people raise their hands! How can you be in the skin care and wellness business and not have assessment tools? Big mistake! If you don’t have analysis equipment, you should invest in one immediately. You will gain your money back in one day and here’s how. You can tell someone until you are blue in face that they need this or that, but unless they see the skin damage for themselves, you are not going to get through to them. If they see problems, you will be able to recommend solutions and help them.
- The C in S.A.C.R.E.D. stands for Creating a customized program for your guests. Here is where you convert a person from being an a la carte client to a repeat client. I am not sure why more of you do not focus on this. Don’t work harder, work smarter!
By creating a program, your clients will keep coming back for months, in order to achieve the results they seek. We are inviting you to join us for Success with Guest Consultation! Stop by and see me in NY at the IECSC show!