Make the most of your next spa trade show
You may be getting ready for the IECSC show in Las Vegas I thought I would share some tips to help you make the most out of your attendance.
6 things to do:
- Show program: Download or get a hard copy prior to the show and mark up things you are interested in seeing.
- Education: Usually shows offer some free classes and some that require fees. Look over the topics and choose the ones that will address your needs. Plan your schedule.
- Exhibitors: Look over the exhibitor list and choose the one you want to see.
- Networking: Leave time to meet new people and connect with friends.
- Business cards: Have your business cards with you at all times. I am surprised how many people do not carry their business cards.
- Company brochure: It’s also wise to have your company’s brochure.
A trade show is not a place to be shy. You need to get out of your comfort zone and meet new people. Go on a discovery journey and learn about new things that will help your business.
When you go to a trade show you need to open up your eyes and ears and take advantage of good offers. Normally, you get the best deal at tradeshows, so take advantage and come prepared.
Tell us about your tradeshow experiences. We would love to hear from you!