Sound Systems and Lighting
April 15, 2004
There should be 3 separate sound systems in the facility for each of the following:
- public spaces--general system for majority of including weight gym.
- treatment rooms- strategically located system with individual controls in each room.
- aerobics gym - separate system housed directly in gym with cassette and CD player.
- consider incandescent "mood" lighting
- lamps and sconces should reflect theme and "soul" of property
- should be indirect and on rheostats throughout the building