Glen Ivy Hot Springs Launches Annual Membership
Enjoy the benefits of Glen Ivy Hot Springs any day and every day with an Annual Membership.
Since we first opened our doors in 1860 this special place nestled beneath the Santa Ana Mountain Range has attracted generations of people who seek the pleasures of nature, water and exercise, good food and camaraderie—and the relaxation, renewal and deep sense of well-being Glen Ivy Hot Springs can bring. Club 1860 Memberships have been created for our guests who share these values and wish to enjoy the benefits of the Hot Springs all year, any day or every day.
In honor of our 150th Anniversary, we have recently reviewed and improved Membership with new value added features and options in 2010.
Individual Membership $425
- Unlimited Admission to Glen Ivy Hot Springs
- 10% Savings on ALL spa treatments (massage, facials, body treatments, nail care, and The Grotto)
- 10% Savings on Cabaña rentals, Monday – Friday
- Invitation to Member Only Events throughout the year, from cooking classes with our award-winning Executive Chef Bill Wavrin, to Wellness Workshops.
- Family Membership
- Individual Memberships with cost savings inclusive to immediate family only (spouses, parents, children and siblings). Memberships must be purchased on the same day to be eligible.
- 1st membership – $425
- 2nd membership – $385
- 3rd membership – $340
- Friend Membership $625
For those who love to enjoy and share Glen Ivy Hot Springs with the special people in their lives throughout the year, this includes:
- Individual Membership
- 10 single use Admission Day Pass to share with friends and family
- Admission Day Pass to expire when membership expires, may not to be combined with any other offers
- To purchase or renew your membership, please contact Glen Ivy Club 1860 Director, Cindy Pickering at (951) 277-3529 ext. 1300 or email@example.com.
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase and are non-transferable. Please remember to bring identification, as it may be requested upon check-in (although, we hope to see you often enough to know you by name!)