Spa Professional México - Magazine and Website Launch
Spa Professional México, a bilingual magazine and website is aimed at industry professionals in resort and day spas across the country. The magazine will deliver information on trends, products, services, news, research and support available to the spa industry in México.
There has never been a better time to introduce a magazine and website to draw the Mexican Spa community together and take it to the next level. The spa market is flourishing, with every Mexican resort requiring exceptional facilities and the highest quality products to cater to international clientele.
The magazine will reach across the country via both print and electronic versions, featuring the following sections plus much more:
- A complete supplier directory giving instant access to the providers needed to best serve the industry.
- An in depth supplier review showing services and support available to spas in México, and which suppliers are best positioned to provide these.
- Product reviews and new launches ensuring that spa professionals in México are up to date with the latest innovations.
- Industry news and feature articles covering trends in products, spa facilities, consumer demands, plus reviews of the best spas in México.
- A spa poll and reader surveys to gather data across the industry - with results and industry benchmarks published in the magazine.
- Management mentor and best business practices to provide industry managers at all experience levels insights into new ways of doing business, and practical ways to increase revenue.
- A recruitment section lists available jobs in the industry, while the community section announces new appointments, promotions, new spa openings, and provides a voice to the leaders of the industry.
- Salon style, fitness focus, organic product focus, green spa practices, gallery and events calendar are also included in every issue.
Set to launch in spring 2011 with the first full packed issue, Spa Professional México will subsequently be released bi monthly. The online resource will be continually updated with new information on suppliers, job vacancies, poll questions, research and event coverage both nationally and internationally.
Spa Professional México will be supplied free of charge to spa and hotel industry professionals.
Spa Professional México is a division of the Mexican corporation Araspa Group, S de R.L. de C.V. based in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, México.
Managing Director, Sara Jones can be contacted on email@example.com