I’m splitting my holiday vacation time between my family in Colorado and my husband’s family in Wisconsin this season. We look forward to double the festivities and cheer and maybe a few spa treatments, as both locales are havens for health (more spa offerings). Well Spa & Salon at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa (WI) is one of many lovely spas promoting new holiday specials incorporating FarmHouse Fresh’s delectable products.
- Citrus Twist and Plum Bliss Massage (starting at $135, 50 minutes; $205, 80 minutes) An infused citrus oil envelops skin, leaving it nourished with a beautiful, subtle glow. Blissfully last, a breathtaking shea butter is massaged into hands and feet giving the finale clients deserve during the holidays.
- All is Bright, Tightening and Brightening Facial (starting at $70, 25 minutes) Flawless skin is coming to town. This facial begins with a sugary sweet shea butter scrub that will cleanse, moisturize, and invigorate. A cactus-infused toning gel increases circulation and improves elasticity for the perfect holiday glow. Next, a clinical peptide facial serum works to banish discolorations, and a powerhouse eye serum sets crow’s feet and lines on the run. A quick steamed towel compress infused with glistening and plumping Agave Nectar Oil.
- Power Pudding - Age Renew Facial (starting at $115, 50 minutes) Smooth skin begins with a steaming Butter Brulee whole milk and chicory root wrap to soften skin and open pores. A creamy Green Tea Milk Wash cleanser infuses skin with skin-loving sodium PCA to hydrate and nourish as it cleanses. Next, skin is smoothed with a natural buffing biscuit blend made with calming burdock root, mango butter, skin-enhancing rice powder and whole milk. Tapioca flour, rice, and glycolic and fruit extract-based AHA’s combine in a gentle skin-renewing pudding that tingles away as it sloughs off dry skin, revealing refreshed skin beneath. A firming peptide-enhanced moisturizer helps soften the deepest wrinkles, while Crow Catcher Eye Serum helps to smooth the finest of crow’s feet, bringing you a truly ageless transformation.
- Spiked Plum Pudding (starting at $195, 80 minutes) A soothing dip into a creamy powder milk bath nourishes and cleanses before a festive vodka infused sugar scrub smoothes and refines. Skin is painted with a gentle tapioca pudding mask chock-full of glycolic and fruit extract alpha hydroxyl acids-which helps dead skin cells slough away, revealing smooth textured skin. Then, a shea butter melt with uplifting fruit notes is worked into skin, leaving a rich, dewy glow that lasts for hours.
- Sugared Plum Manicure ($70, 50 minutes) and Pedicure ($80, 50 minutes) Hands or feet are dipped in a creamy milk bath before a festive vodka infused pear sugar scrub smoothes and refines. Skin is painted with a gentle tapioca pudding mask, which helps dead skin cells slough away, revealing smooth textured skin. Then, a Plum Shea butter melt with uplifting fruit notes is worked into skin, leaving a rich, dewy glow that lasts for hours. Then followed with a Vitamin E enriched paraffin dip. Finished with a polish application.
How does your spa enhance seasonal services to bring cheer to spa-goers?