Your clients may have just stowed away their Halloween costumes, but it’s the perfect time to gather inspiration and make a plan for your spa’s spooky beauty offerings for next year. Here are a few expert tips for beauty looks to make costumes complete.
Manna Kadar’s quick cat using one gel eyeliner:
- Take your black eyeliner and rim the eyes with it.
- Take the eyeliner into the inner part of the eye. Drag the liner out to a point giving the allusions of a cat-eye.
- Take your liner and create a fierce cat eye at the end of your lid
- Draw a round circle on your nose and a line going down to your lip that is connecting your nose and lips together
- Put about 15 dots above the upper lips. Do not be precise with the dots
- Draw four whiskers on the sides of the mouth
Manna Kadar’s skull mouth with eyeliner:
- Take black gel liner and make a line that is about 2 inches long on both sides of the mouth
- Make dashes through the both lines on the sides of the lips as well as on your lips to give the allusion of stitches.
- This look is a lot about creativity so give it your own twist!
Copy Instagram’s most popular stars easily with tips from makeup artist Tomy Rivero:
- Taylor Swift: It’s all about the red lips and translucent skin. Use a tinted moisturizer or BB cream for lightweight coverage. Then trace lips with a lipliner to create sharp edges that will make the lips look perfect. Then fill inwards in a feathering motion to cover. This is going to help as a base and prevent the lipstick from moving—making the color bright and fresh looking!
- Kardashians: Smoky smoky smoky. Use chubby eye pencils to create a quick smoke around your eyes. Get a slate and dark brown or black color. Drawing dots around the eyes from darkest to lightest blend them all together for instant fool proof creamy sexy smoky eyes. Pair your moody eyes with a beige or nude pink lipstick and make sure to use a lipliner to create the perfect pout.
Recreate iconic candy on nails with sweet tips from Skyy Hadley, celebrity manicurist and owner of As U Wish Nail Salon (Hoboken, NJ).
- Paint one half of the nail in white and the other in yellow.
- Apply two nail art stickers (hole reinforcers cut in half) on each nail to cover the base and tip.
- Working on one nail at a time, paint the area inside the stickers with orange nail polish.
- Carefully remove the stickers.
- Repeat on all other nails. Allow 5 minutes for your nail design to dry and finish it with a topcoat.