- Is the school accredited?
- Does the school provide the number of hours needed for taking your state license?
- Is there curriculum balanced with practical and theory hours?
- Do the have a clinic and how many hours are you expected to work in the clinic?
- Are you able to talk with students who have graduated?
- Does the school have job placement assistance?
- Do they offer continued education once you have graduated?
- Is it convenient to your home and have times available which will work in your schedule?
- Is the school recognized as a quality establishment by your potential employers?
- Does the school offer an overview of medical procedures such as lasers and injectibles so you can stay current?
the Latest Issue