- Install low flow faucet aerators to reduce water and heating usage by up to 50%.
- Purchase unbleached paper products or those made from post consumer recycled materials (both everyday supplies and gift packaging).
- Recycle and communicate this is the practice at your spa by providing tasteful recycling cans for guest use.
- Ask guests if they would like a bag before providing one.
- Bring green habits to the office: Recycle or use refillable toner & ink cartridges Purchase office paper with recycled content; make two-sided copies and use waste paper for scratch pads
- Precycle reduce waste before you buy. When purchasing, consider the packaging that comes with the product.
- Use rechargeable batteries.
- Prevent pests naturally using alternative pesticides.
- Do an energy audit of your facility, including heating, lighting, and insulation.
the Latest Issue