- The average spa-goer spends $912 yearly.
- The best way to get non-spa-goers to visit a spa is to give a gift certificate; number two is to offer a discount.
- The top two services are hair and nail treatments
- People are more likely to book two services for one visit, instead of just one.
- Half of those surveyed used the same spa for both massage and skincare needs.
- The best way to acquire customer feedback is to offer comment cards in the locker room.
- The top place people purchase home skincare products is a drugstore.
For more information, visit www.coylehospitality.com