NMI's Top Ten Trends of 2005:
- The Immediacy of Health and Wellness Escalates
- The Three F's of Food Trends: Fiber, Functionality and Fat
- The Healthy Get Healthier: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Weight Loss: Stability, Challenges and Apathy
- Planetary Health and Wellness: Is it Cool to be Green?
- Sources of Influence Become Multi-Dimensional
- Nutritional Supplements — Can New Science and New Claims Revitalize the Category?
- From Low-Carb to Slow-Carb: A Redefinition
- Reality Gaps Between What Consumers Say and What They Do
- The Organic Market: Finding the Real Value Proposition
NMI is a strategic consulting, market research, and business development company specializing in the health, wellness, and sustainable marketplace.
For more information on NMI's trend reports, proprietary databases and other services, visit NMI's web site at www.NMIsolutions.com, or contact: Nancy White 215.513.7300 ext. 225