- Know who you are. Have strong beliefs and know what you and your organization want to achieve.
- Be an optimist. Follow your hopes and dreams. People want will want to follow an optimist.
- Have courage. Courage is the management of fear.
- Prepare relentlessly. If you prepare for everything, you can anticipate and be prepared for the unexpected.
- Work as a team. Surround yourself with the best people you can.
- Communicate. Honest communication is the culmination of principles 1-5
the Latest Issue