I love shopping and adore a sale, but I’ve never felt inclined to battle the inevitable crowds and chaos of Black Friday. I’d much rather relax and spend time with friends and family. I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority considering the number of spectacular promotions and sale previews all around. It’s a good time to take stock of your own spa’s retail needs and take advantage of professional skincare promotions such as these:
- Image Skincare is offering free shipping on all online orders of $750 or more plus 15 percent off purchases of $750-$1099, 20 percent off purchases of $1100-1750, and 25 percent off when you spend more than $1751.
- Jane Iredale-The Skin Care Makeup is offering 30 percent off Eye Steppes and My Steppes with promotional code BF2014.
Or get inspired for your spa’s kick off to the holiday shopping season with these ideas:
- SpaWeek Spa & Wellness Gift Cards worth $100 are available for $79.99.
- Esperanza, An Auberge Resort (Cabo San Lucas) is offering a “Disconnect in Cabo” package for three nights with spa certificates and complimentary yoga and fitness classes at a 30 percent savings.
- Uni K Wax Center (multiple locations) clients receive a $5 gift card with any purchase to use online or at any center.
- Mani-Pedi Series, Let it Spa Package, and Reform and Rejoice Package are discounted 30 percent at The Peninsula Spa (multiple locations).
- Hilton Head Health (SC) is offering 10 percent off one week stays, 15 percent off two week stays, and 20 percent off three weeks or more for guests Jan. 11 through March 15.
- Burke Williams Day Spa (multiple locations) has special gift card packages (starting at $169) on the menu to help guests pamper loved ones and with each package purchased, they will also receive a three-day spa pass at no extra charge.
Check back for more seasonally inspired treatments to get clients excited about the holidays.