Thanks to everyone who joined our #WellnessWatch Twitter Chat last month with Millennnium Systems International co-hosts John Harms, founder, and Bob Maconi, vice president of enterprise sales. Giftcards came up frequently and do bring in business when done right. Here are a few more tips from these industry pros to help you boost your spa’s holiday marketing:
- When putting up
#holiday decor, be mindful of your guests’ religious affiliations, as well!
- Take some time to
#decorate with small touches, such as places like the treatment room or waiting area.
- Help your spa stand apart by partnering with a charitable organization and give back.
- Hosting a toy drive/canned food drive. Offer a discount for clients who participate.
- Use your Spa Software to find your top selling products. Bundle them with some slow movers (clear those shelves) and give a great package price.
- Don’t be shy about asking staffers about their favorites. Create gift baskets filled with their favorite goodies.
- Keep in touch with your client base via email and social media highlighting your promotions. You can even create a Holiday Gift Guide for them.
For the full discussion, check us out on Twitter @americanspamag and search #WellnessWatch.