Every time I start to feel sluggish, and my skin definitely shows it, I look back at what I’ve been eating. Have I been drinking enough water? Did I eat too many sweets? Have I been eating too many processed foods? Nutrition plays a starring role when it comes to skin health, that is why it is so important to remind clients to watch what they eat to maintain or achieve clear skin. There are several delicious, skin-healthy ingredients that work well in products and snacks. Inspired by the active ingredients in Clarifying BerryPlus Repair Serum, Kerstin Florian has mixed them all into a refreshing smoothie. The BerryPlus Quench is a delicious combination of antioxidant-rich super nutrients that taste great and make skin look radiant.
- 2 tbsps dried goji berries
- ¼ cup of frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (1/2 of a medium lime)
- 1 tsp Camu Camu powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 small fresh mint leaf
- 1 ½ cups of coconut water (enough to cover all ingredients in blender)
- Blend until smooth. Makes two to three servings.
Do you share any skin-healthy smoothie recipes with your clients?