My body can always tell when my eating has been out of whack. After only a week of processed foods, I can feel my body change, my energy levels decrease, and my skin become oily and full of breakouts. When I cut out these harmful ingredients from my diet, the difference in my body, energy, and skin is astounding. I feel less bloated, my skin looks better, and I am always ready to take on the day. Every once in a while, we all need to detox, start over, and regain the energy we have lost. The new Carillon Cleanse from Carillon Miami Beach combines healthy flavorful food with healing herbs to jump-start your health and reboot your metabolism. It is easy and it doesn’t require deprivation. The cleanse includes four basic components:
- Cleansing Herbs and Probiotics: The Carillon cleanse includes a two-week supply of gut cleanse formula that is added to a daily smoothie, a liver cleanse herbal formula, a colon cleanse support supplement, and a 30-say supply of probiotics.
- Nutrient Dense Whole Foods: The chef will prepare a daily meal plan custom-created to your food preferences with nutrient-dense whole foods that improve elimination, nourish, and protect against oxidative damage.
- Thermal Experience Circuit: You will have daily access to low-impact exercise classes and the Thermal Experience help to promote the body’s natural elimination process through improved and perspiration.
- Daily Journaling and Meditation: During your cleanse, Carillon’s Detox Specialist will encourage you to participate in daily meditation and journaling practices to encourage a mind and spirit reboot, as well.
The cleanse is available in a 3 or 6-day package and guests receive a take-home kit of herbal supplements, probiotics, suggested menus, and recipes allowing continuation of the Cleanse for up to two weeks at home. As a part of the Carillon Cleanse, guests have the opportunity to indulge in nine different European inspired Daily Thermal Experiences. Those include the Atlantic Spa, Crystal Steam Room, Experiential Rains, Finnish Sauna, Food Spa, Herbal Laconium, HydroSpa, Igloo, and the Thermal Heated Loungers. Cleansers won't feel deprived, as a typical meal might include vegan tacos, cucumber gazpacho, and lamb chops.
- 4 cucumbers – peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 ½ cups seedless green grapes (9 oz.)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Avocado (diced)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth, season to taste.
- Chill, then pour into a bowl to serve, garnish with diced avocado, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Does your spa offer seasonal cleanses, and how do you enhance the experience to entice spa-goers?