The International Salon & Spa Expo Long Beach (ISSE Long Beach) event announced it will expand its popular EstheticsAmerica & Wellness Pavilion in 2012. Launched in 2011 at both ISSE Long Beach and ISSE Midwest, the EstheticsAmerica & Wellness Pavilion provides a space dedicated to skincare and wellness products, education, business, and hands-on training. The EstheticsAmerica & Wellness Pavilion offers a more tranquil atmosphere so education and training can take place uninterrupted by other segments of the show. Sponsored by Repêchage and featuring many of the leading international and up-and-coming skincare lines, attendees will be able to partake in a range of complimentary education and hands-on learning classes. CIDESCO USA certified educators will also be on hand, giving professionals access to this prestigious training and education. “With the addition of the EstheticsAmerica & Wellness Pavilion, I would highly encourage skincare, spa and wellness professionals to attend ISSE Long Beach and take advantage of the professional atmosphere and wide array of education offered,” says Eric Horn, Associate Executive Director of the Professional Beauty Association (PBA).
Education Highlights Include:
- Sugaring & Threading – Natural Wax Alternatives from Shobha: Find ways to effectively wax clients with these safe alternatives to traditional methods.
- Facial Massage and Indirect High Frequency, including Viennese Massage: A CIDESCO class taught by Lydia Sarfati reviews the classical movements of massage and teaches how to choose the best method based on the client’s needs and skin type.
- Red Face & Rosacea: Possible Causes and Solutions: A CIDSECO class by Rebecca Gadberry focuses on actual case studies on how to identify and help client’s suffering from rosacea and other side effects.
- Smoothies, Squeezies & Stress: Become More Beautiful From the Inside Out: Registered Dietician Jill Fleming will teach how to improve your look and easily lose excess body fat from the inside out.
- CIDSCO Scientific Approach to Facial Analysis & Procedures: Demystifying Electrical Skincare Equipment: Lydia Sarfati demonstrates how to properly identify and analyze a client’s skin along with advanced esthetic techniques.
For class schedules, ticket purchases, and additional information regarding ISSE Long Beach (January 28 – 30, 2012) and ISSE Midwest (November 4 - 5, 2012 in Chicago), visit www.probeauty.org/isse.