For clients concerned wtih dry, sensitive skin plagued by fine lines and wrinkles, the Electro-Lift Facial relying on Repêchage products and the Eura Face Action by Lydia Sarfati is the ideal solution. Here is the step-by-step protocol on the 30-minute treatment to rejuvenate, lift, brighten, soothe, and hydrate skin.
1. Sanitize hands with Clean Hands Anti-Microbial Hand Wipes.
2. Squeeze a small amount of Opti-Cleanse onto damp cotton square and remove eye make-up. If make-up is present on the whole face, cleanse skin with the appropriate Repêchage® cleanser. Remove cleanser with damp cotton squares. Apply appropriate Repêchage Toner. Pat dry with a tissue*.
3. Apply 8-10 drops of Vita Cura Cell Renewal serum or C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate on the face, neck and décolleté. Massage serum into the skin with light Effleurage movements. 3-5 minutes.
4. Use 1 pump of Repêchage Galvanic Gel and apply the gel to the face, neck and décolleté using a fan brush.
5. Remove one Lamina Lift Mask from container and apply over client’s face.
6. Set the Eura Face Action by Lydia Sarfati machine to the Iontophoresis option. Have the client hold metal electrode wrapped in moist cotton in her/his hand. Use the roller attachment on the Galvanic current electrode. Touch the electrode to clients’ skin and then turn on the current, adjusting it to the level the client feels comfortable with. Move the roller slowly over the face concentrating on the areas with most fine lines and wrinkles. The client may feel a slight tingling sensation during this time (if there are metal fillings present in the mouth, client may feel a slight “metal” taste in her/his mouth). This step should take 5-10 minutes.
7. Turn off the Galvanic Current and remove electrode from clients face. Gently lift off Lamina Lift Mask from the face. Fold in the Lamina Lift Mask and wipe off the residue of Galvanic Gel with it.
8. Cover client’s eyes with a tissue* and mist the skin with Algo Mist Hydrating Seaweed Spray. Blot skin with a tissue*.
9. Apply Biolight Eye Contour Gel or Opti Firm Eye Counter Cream around the eye area.
10. Apply appropriate Repêchage Moisturizer.
11. Optional. Apply Repêchage Mineral-Rich Seaweed Based Makeup with Vitamins including Perfect Skin Liquid Foundation for optimum protection against free radical damage.
Contraindications to Galvanic Iontophoresis
• Remove all jewelry.
• Do not use on clients who are pregnant, have heart problems, pace makers or are epileptic.
• Maybe uncomfortable on clients who have braces or have had extensive dental work.
• Clean metal electrode with alcohol.
• End of the day, sterilize for 20 minutes.
In addition to this facial, the multi-function Eura Face Action by Lydia Sarfati device enables a wide variety of effective skincare treatments, including:
Skin Moisture Test: The skin moisture test function allows spa professionals to measure the moisture content of the skin before and after treatments. This is important so that your clients have clinical proof that the treatment they just received provided measurable results.
Galvanic Current: Provides iontophoresis and desincrustation. Iontophoresis allows for deeper product penetration and increases product solubility. Desincrustaton is the process where the hardened sebum is saponified, greatly assisting in the removal of blackheads and pustules.
Toning Treatment: Electro-stimulating action and electro-lifting action provides a clinical skin toning and lifting. Recommended for mature skin with collagen and elasticity breakdown. Stimul is a treatment that creates an electro-stimulating action of the muscles to tone and is recommended as a preventative measure for young clients as well as for those already lacking in tone. Special electrodes are used to release low frequency, low intensity current so that it does not cause muscle contraction. Currents simulate physiological nerve impulses to firm the tissues and stimulate the cutaneous micro-circulation which increases the nourishment and oxygenation of tissues. This treatment also helps stimulate fibroblast, increasing the quantity and quality of the collagen synthesized while encouraging the lymph system and its functions.
High Frequency: Can be used in a direct or indirect method. Direct method provides a germicidal effect, a necessary tool for any professional providing extraction during services.
Indirect method also known as, Viennese massage, may be used on dry, dull, environmentally damaged, or on “smokers skin”. Indirect method aids in the circulation of sluggish skin
You can even use this machine to create specified treatments for your clients. These features combined with effective and scientific skin care products will help to bring your esthetic services to the next level.—Lydia Sarfati, founder and CEO of Repêchage