Take a look at our latest medical spa product picks from the April/May issue.
1. The Ultrasonic Skin Spatula For Micro Exfoliation and Deep Cleansing from Repêchage is a handheld device with three modes of operation (deep cleansing and exfoliating, moisturizing, and lifting) to help leave skin looking radiant. It helps to gently remove dirt and debris while massaging the surface of the skin.
2. Cyspera's Intensive Pigment Corrector helps diminish the appearance of skin discoloration, improves the appearance of brown patches and dark spots, and minimizes the recurrence of skin discoloration with continued use.
3. Osmosis Beauty's StemFactor Growth Factor Serum contains more than 600 growth factors and skin peptides to help rejuvenate and protect the skin for visibly younger-looking skin.
4. Alastin Skincare's Inhance Post-Injection Serum with TriHex Technology is a topical serum designed to work with injectables, such as dermal fillers, to help speed up recovery from post-injection bruising and swelling while improving the appearance of skin quality and texture.
5. The Revitalizing Timeless Mask from U.SK Under Skin is a cream mask moisturizer that treats the damaging effects of environmental exposure and chronological aging of mature skin. It helps to maintain the skin barrier and promote cell renovation and restore hydration to the skin.
6. NuPeel Natural Enzyme Peel from Theraderm Clinical Skin Care is a non-abrasive, non-irritating papaya enzyme peel that gently removes dead skin cells to reveal radiant skin.