More and more spas are making relaxation a social occasion. Spa-goers are loving it, and jumping in with their friends, family, and spouses. It’s also the perfect way to show them you really care. And on Mother’s Day, mother-daughter duos can spa together and celebrate the special day getting pampered from head to toe for double the bliss. These Mother’s Day treatments are made for mom and daughter to relax together.
- Relax Spa at Aliante (Las Vegas) is offering a spa trio package featuring 50-minute treatments including Swedish Massage, a signature facial, and a pink grapefruit pedicure ($225). The mother/daughter spa package includes a choice of two 50-minute treatments in a VIP couples’ room with a $25 dining and pool credit. Spa guests receive complimentary pool admission, snacks, and mimosas for all moms.
- Twin Farms (Barnard, VT) offers a quiet oasis for mothers celebrating throughout the month of May with the ultimate mother-daughter getaway. The Mother’s Day special includes a complimentary third night when they book a two-night stay, $200 spa credit, wine tasting, and customized mother-daughter itinerary.
- The menu at The Spa at Dollywood’s Dreammore Resort (Pigeon Forge, TN) was made with families in mind, so year-round mothers and daughters can enjoy the Pampered Pair “Shared Time” Massage for Parent and Child (starting at $180, 50 minutes).
- Between Heaven & Earth Therapeutic Day Spa and Wellness Center (Fayetteville, NC) is offering Mother’s Day Specials for duos. Like Mother, Like Daughter ($315) features Relaxing Couples Massage, immediately followed by Couples Facials so clients don’t even have to move.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota (FL) wants to enliven mothers’ senses through healthy juicing with local juicing expert Lynn Morris. Mothers can learn about the benefits of natural plant-based ingredients while filling up on scrumptious nutrients. With the launch of the new Ritz-Carlton Spa’s children’s menu, mother and daughter can spend more time bonding over a Sweet Treat Mani-Ped ($90, 60 minutes), which includes a sugar soak, sugar scrub, trimming and shaping the nails, nail color of choice, scented body butter cream, and a sweet treat for dessert.