The spa industry is certainly booming, though new business ventures can still be risky. Statistics show that only 47.3 percent of service businesses survive through the first five years. What's to blame? Marketing, and lack-there-of, is a key factor. Here are some helpful techniques from Milano Software you can use to market your brand to make it successfully through the early years and beyond:
- Capture information about your clients. Getting emails and some basic demographic information can help you when doing mass emails or other marketing campaigns
- Track your marketing campaigns. Making sure you know which campaigns work and which don’t for your clientele can help you make better decisions and spend your marketing budget better.
- Keep in touch with your clients. Whether it’s through an email on their birthday, or a text message reminding them about their appointment, keep the conversation (and your relationship) with the clients going.
- Build a client loyalty program. With a client loyalty program, reward clients for coming to your business so they keep coming back for more.
- Mine your data. If you’re using a business management software, and you have sales data, then you have the ability to check for trends and see what’s hot and what’s not. Use that to your advantage when reaching out to your clientele.
Ready for more spa marketing tips? Tune in June 15 at 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST) for a webinar featuring Milano Software's Chris Lorico and Andrew Glass. The two will discuss how to successfully run meaningful marketing campaigns, use social media for brand awareness, and understand the importance of client loyalty. Don't miss out, register here.