Ennoview, the creators of Envision MedSpa Management Software, have introduced UpdateMyRecords.com, a HIPAA-compliant electronic medical records service with seamless integration into the Envision MedSpa Program. In addition to managing appointments, inventory, and marketing for medical spas, this new addition to the product line offers convenience and efficiency for the practice as well as its patients.
Medical spa management staff can log into UpdateMyRecords.com with a unique username and password to easily create practice-specific patient forms. These forms can be grouped into packs, which allow the practice to send multiple forms to patients with one click. All forms can be sent from within Envision MedSpa Software.
Patients receive an access code and link to UpdateMyRecords.com. Using any web-enabled device, patients log into their patient portal to complete and digitally sign private medical forms prior to their appointment. Online forms reduce transcription errors, printed paperwork, and wasted appointment time.
To ensure patient privacy, each form is instantly encrypted inside a secure database and stored in an off-site facility. Only practice employees with identifiable login credentials and security rights are able to access records. A detailed audit log tracks user activity so the practice can review who accessed which records and when.
Update My Records features include:
- Create customized electronic forms
- Group series of form templates into Form Pack.
- Patients fill out forms in advance of visit via browser on PC or mobile device and sign electronically.
- Medical Spa can access completed forms from within Envision MedSpa, print to PDF, or save online according to HIPAA regulations.
- Fully integrated with Envision MedSpa Software.
- Fully HIPAA compliant.