Shankara Ayurveda Spa at the Art of Living Retreat Center (Boone, NC) has released Ayurveda 101, a free e-book that engages readers in gaining a new perspective on what it means to live to their full potential. “For centuries, Ayurveda has helped people manage their health and live with more energy. In this practical, straight-forward e-book, readers will uncover the wellspring of knowledge that is the Science of Ayurveda and its modern implications for wellness,” says Medha Garud, Ayurveda coordinator at The Art of Living Retreat Center. “When living according to the principles of Ayurveda, there’s a routine of daily choices that promote health and wellness. Ayurveda 101 guides readers through the routine in a simple manner that’s easily incorporated into their lifestyles.” Available at www.artoflivingretreatcenter.org, topics covered in the e-book include:
- The importance of knowing Ayurvedic types and the lifestyle choices that are complementary to it.
- How a preventative approach to self-care and aging can help preserve youthful vitality and encourage longevity.
- Sample menus that move beyond counting calories by incorporating an Ayurvedic approach to eating.
- The boundless benefits of Ayurveda that include less stress, improved concentration and revitalized energy.
- An eight-step way to jumpstart your life immediately with simple changes.
Says Garud, “Health means being in a state of balance—physically, mentally, and emotionally balanced. Ayurveda is a holistic perspective to a healthy lifestyle.”
For more information, visit www.artoflivingretreatcenter.org.