The Green Spa Network announced the speaker lineup for its fourth annual Fall Congress, which takes place from October 9-12 at the Sundance Resort in Utah. This year’s theme is “Taking Root: Making a Difference for the Planet and Your Bottom Line," and the program will include such in-depth presentations as Smart Design; On-Trend P.R. & Marketing Tips that Work Now; Obtaining Transparency and Authenticity in Personal Care Products; and Spas as Vitality Centers. It will also feature an exclusive sponsor showcase, a roundtable discussion led by industry leaders Jane Iredale, founder Jane Iredale Cosmetics; and Barbara Close, CEO of Naturopathica; and the first-ever Green Spa Network Film Screening Series, curated by LOHAS Executive Director Ted Ning. "This Congress will mark a milestone in our history," says Roberto Aronja, president of the Green Spa Network and general manger of Rancho La Puerta (Tecate, Mexico). "We are bringing together leaders from the worlds of design, tourism, beauty, marketing, and health to further advance the causes of healing, wellness, and vitality. Our goal is to craft an action plan that benefits consumers, businesses, and the planet—underscoring the fact that we are intertwined and interdependent."
Here is the list of speakers for the Fall Congress:
- Robert Zimmer - Architect, Eco Tourism Expert, Developer of Sundance and former CEO of Rosewood Hotels.
- David Oakey - Biomimicry and sustainability expert from Interface Corp.
- Beth Greer - Best-selling Author of Super Natural Home: Improve Your Health, Home and Planet...One Room at a Time and syndicated radio show host.
- Rona Berg - Former New York Times Beauty Editor and bestselling author of Beauty: The New Basics, and the brand-newFast Beauty: 1000 Quick Fixes.
- Marie-Josee Shaar - Certified wellness counselor and author of Smarts and Stamina: The Busy Person's Guide to Optimal Health and Performance.
- Liz Ratcliff - Founder of EA Apparel.
- Carolyn Parrs - Host and co-founder of the popular eco-podcast, America the Green and Mind Over Markets, a marketing/business development company.
- Beverly Macy - UCLA Professor, Gravity Summit Founder, Huffington Post columnist and Author of The Power of Real Time Social Media Marketing.
- Jennifer Trubenbach - President of Operation of Hope Worldwide, a non-profit performing free reconstructive surgery for kids in developing countries.
For more information or to register please visit www.greenspanetwork.org.