Yon-Ka Paris, the luxury aroma-therapeutic skincare line, announced it is launching AMBRE - a new massage oil candle made from exotic botanical butters and essential oils. Ambre (pronounced “Amber”) melts into a warm ointment to be used for massaging the body. It is made from 100% natural ingredients, and leaves skin silky, without any traces (it is NOT a wax). Ambre will be sold as a retail product to be offered to spa customers, as well as a backbar version which can be used for massaging the hands, arms, feet or décolleté as an add-on to a spa service.
• Andiroba Oil – extracted from grains of fruit of the andiroba tree in Brazil - softens, soothes and prevents skin irritations (contains an average of 9% of linoleic acid, as well as myristic, palmitic and oleic acids).
• Shea Butter –extracted from fruits of the shea tree in Ethiopia - hydrates, nourishes, increases suppleness, repairs skin and stimulates skin cell metabolism
• Mango Butter – From India, it refines smoothness, and regenerates skin (contains antioxidant Vitamin E)
• Essentials Oils of Rose (relaxing) and Patchouli (uplifting) combine their psychotropic aromas to eliminate stress and restore serenity
• Alone: After the candle is lit for a few minutes, apply the melted candle as body oil.
• For Two: While partner is lying on a towel, pour either into your hands or directly onto the body and massage with generous gliding movements. If necessary, use a damp cloth to remove any excess oil.
Back Bar: $110.00 for a box of 4 (or $28.00 for a single one)
Yon-Ka products and treatments are available in day, destination and resort spas.
Readers may inquire about becoming a Yon-Ka partner by calling (800) 533-6276
For more information, readers may log on to www.YonKaUSA.com