Our editor in chief certainly enjoyed researching the latest pre-natal treatments at spas for the October article, Great Expectations, and was happy to learn how many spa directors already offer an array of pre-natal specialties on the menu. Here are more examples of fun treatments to help pamper moms-to-be through all nine months and turn them into loyal clients.
- The Mommy to-be Spa Escape ($290, 3 hours 5 minutes) package includes Pre-Natal Massage, Natural Face Lift, Signature Pedicure, and more at Spa Réveil (Austin, TX).
- The Emerge Spa & Salon (Boston) offers a New Mother Package ($380, 4 hours 30 minutes) that features a facial, manicure, haircut, and makeup application or a quick Tummy Hydrator ($85, 30 minutes), which is an organic treatment targeting breakouts, dryness, and stretchmarks on the belly.
- Both the Babymoon package and Maternity Massage (50 minutes, from $150; 80 minutes, from $195) at Kohler Waters Spa (multiple locations) accommodate the baby bump to pamper deserving moms.
- The Spa and Salon at the Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis uses Mama Mio products for moms-to-be services including the Foot Cravings Pedicure ($115, 80 minutes) to refresh feet with scrub and moisturizer.
- Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain (Scottsdale, AZ) offers a Motherhood Watsu Massage ($150, 60 minutes; $210, 90 minutes), which is an aquatic experience that takes place in Sanctuary's private, heated Watsu pool. Given while floating, this massage provides relief to expectant mothers from physical changes they experience. For an all-inclusive experience, moms can opt for the Motherhood Half-Day ($385) package that incorporates massage, facial, and pedicure for head to toe pampering.
How does your spa cater to baby bumps and pamper moms?