Today marks the dreaded tax deadline, or for some an exciting opportunity to plan a fun spa splurge with refunds. The average refund is around $3,000, which is more than enough for a host of wellness, spa, and travel experiences to erase the signs of stress and winter woes. It's the perfect time for your spa to market clever promotions to bring spa-goers in between holidays and before the summer rush.
Here are a few special deals available for a limited time only:
- Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa (Vero Beach, FL) invites guests to take reprieve this tax season at its spa with the EZ Massage with Tax Tension Relief Facial Massage (80 minutes, $109.90) offered April 15 only plus 15 percent off any other regularly-priced spa treatments booked on same day.
- Naples Bay Resort & Spa (FL) offers taxpayers the Three EZ Nights Package ($1099), which includes luxurious accommodations, waived resort fee, complimentary breakfast for two daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and shuttle service to the beach and downtown Fifth Street South entertainment district This package is valid for through the end of the month based upon availability. The Spa at Naples Bay Resort offers a 50-minute Tax Tension Relief Massage for just $109.90. Guests may add a back scrub for $10.40.
- The Spa at Willows Lodge (WA), a romantic retreat nestled in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country, will help to relieve stress with $18.62 off a relaxing massage, Monday through Thursday during the month of April—a nod to the year the U.S. income tax began in 1862.
- At Chaminade Resort & Spa, Linwood's Bar & Grill is rewarding the hard work of completing taxes by offering cheeky food and drink specials including “We Pay the Sales Tax” on lunch or dinner in April, no corkage fees for byob wines this week, and the 1040 Speciality Cocktail offered at $10.40 also this week.
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa (Chicago) enticed guests with a Tax Weekend Getaway Package available the weekend before tax day. The promotion included an overnight in a Golf View room for $129 and the option to add on experiences for $10.90 from a selection of breakfast buffet, cheese pizza, one hour of cosmic bowling, two house draft beers, and a round of golf with a cart.
Has your spa embraced tax day as an opportunity to reap the refunds?