Pop culture can be an easy way to connect with clients and even make a sale. After the latest theatrical installment of the Divergent series debuted this month, REN Skincare divvied up its best selling products based on factions found in the books and movies. Here’s a fun guide for recommending products to clients based on their own personality traits.
- When clients are constantly indoors with their nose in a book like Erudite (Intelligent) your skin definitely needs a little pick-me-up: REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift, formulated with a Hyaluronan technology and light reflective pigments to instantly brighten and tighten the eye area with a new delivery system only Erudites would know.
- Theo James and the thrill seekers of Dauntless (Brave) need to make sure to keep their skin protected and in tip top shape to brave the stresses and elements: REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, a calming, soothing anti-ageing moisturizer that calms and hydrates the skin while protecting against everyday stressor like smoke and pollution.
- If clients are in Abnegation (Selfless), you are altruistic. Maintaining a pure lifestyle is a quality embedded into your core value system. To stay true to that, give the skin the nutrients it needs by using the following: REN Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturizing Cream, a multi active day cream that replenished the skin with moisture and vital nutrients.
- Being grouped into as a Candor (Honest)- you are balanced. Bring out your best skin with: Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial, is a firming and toning facial treatment formulated with 10 percent Vitamin C that gives you flawless skin in 60 seconds!
- Fall into Amnity (Peaceful), you are all about tranquility and Moroccan Rose¹s calming properties fit perfectly into your routine: REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream, this easily absorbed body cream with sooth your skin and give that entrancing scent of roses that will leave you feeling like you are one with Mother Nature.