The most awaited holiday of the summer is only a couple of days away, with grilling and sunbathing (with sunscreen of course) on the horizon. With Fourth of July comes good food, time with friends, and festive style. While it is easy to get carried away with the holiday’s festivities, skincare should never be left on the back burner, and it’s a good opportunity to remind clients of safe-skin ways of celebrating. Here are a few Fourth of July must-dos to leave clients’ skin glowing and nails shining with patriotism.
With the Nails inc. gel effect blue, white, and red polish, clients can have Independence Day ready nails in no time. Here’s how:
- Apply Nail Inc. St. James Gel Effect (red) polish.
- With a thin brush draw vertical stripes with the Nails Inc. Floral Street Polish (white).
- With the Nail Inc. Baker Street Gel Effect (blue) draw four dots in varying places of the nail, with a line going from the top toward thenail bed.
- Still with the blue polish, paint the part of the nail closest to the nail bed, connecting all the blue lines, creating the appearance of dripping liquid.
- To finish the touch, add some glitter to the blue polish.
Now for skincare,The Spa at Breckenridge (CO) invites clients to start their Fourth of July with a relaxing massage. Guests have access to outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools, offering many different activities for the whole family. Guests are also invited to attend the Fourth of July parade and fireworks in Breckenridge.
Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina (Fort Myers Beach, FL) is offering a discount of 30 percent off a la carte spa services to prior and current military personnel on the Fourth of July.
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa (Stowe, VT) is offering 40 percent off on stays per night through the 4th of July. The stay includes resort accommodations and $25 credit to use toward food or spa services.