Spa-goers at The Spa at Cedarbrook (Seattle) can prepare their skin for the fall with the spa’s almond, honey, and oats September Special. The following 50-minute specials start at $98 for one, $179 for two, $249 for three, and $319 for four:
- Oatmeal & Almond Exfoliation pairs one of nature’s best skin-soothers, ground oatmeal, with restorative almond to calm irritated post-summer skin.
- Honey Oatmeal Facial relies on nutrient-rich honey and applesauce, which are added to Farmaesthetics Sweet Milk and Chamomile Exfoliator.
- Restorative Oat & Apple Scalp Treatment combines applesauce, melted coconut oil, and ground oats to soothe irritated and itchy scalps.
- Spiced Apple Foot Refresher incorporates apple, cinnamon, and clove to stimulate feet and boost circulation. The trio of fall ingredients are blended with exfoliating sea salt and hydrating massage oil from SacredBotanicals to rejuvenate tired feet.
- Almond Massage replenishes the sun-drenched skin with healing almond oil and eases muscle tension with heated stones.
Says spa director Joan Higdon, “The crispness of autumn naturally brings forth the desire to rejuvenate and soothe both the body and mind following the summer season.” For Farmaesthetics products: www.farmaesthetics.com. For SacredEarth Botanicals: www.sacredearthbotanicals.com.