We all know that when four-leaf clovers come out, it's St. Patrick's Day. Whether you are Irish or not, it is one of the holidays that gives us a chance to let loose with friends and of course, indulge in fabulous spa experiences to correct mistakes made from one too many green beverages. A spa therapy recovery kit is a surefire way to reboot the body, so many spas launched special holiday promotions for clients.
- Spa Aquae at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers The Sham “Rock” Body Treatment ($135, 80 minutes) that relaxes guests with a milk and honey salt exfoliation followed by a heated stone massage, and Green with Envy Organic Facial ($95, 50 minutes), personalized botanicals will be combined with green tea and ginger extracts to help purify and balance skin.
- Spa Atlantic at The Atlantic Resort & Spa (Fort Lauderdale, FL) offers The Citrus Suds Body Treatment ($222, 80 minutes), which includes a full citrus beer scrub, scalp massage, hair treatment that utilizes a beer extract, six-pack beer bath and an application of citrus lotion .
- Southwest Day Spa (Boston) offers Green Tea Body Scrub with hot towels with a Green Tea Anti Aging Body Wrap ($105, 80 minutes), the ultimate hydrating treatment for the body with shea butter, green tea as well as vitamins, phenols, carotenoids, and flavonoids. Also on the menu is the Organic Green Tea Facial ($84, 50 minutes), which is a calming and hydrating treatment that restores the skin's water lipid layer and increases the amount of nutrients and oxygen in the skin cells, neutralizing free radicals and protecting connective tissue.
- Evolve Salon and Spa (Center Valley, PA) offers $10 off Aveda Green Science facials and manicures, and also guests who prebook the next appointment are entered for a chance to win a Green Science Facial ($95, 60 minutes)
- A Better Body Salon and Day Spa (San Diego) offers $10 off all services, including massage ($50, 90 minutes) with the choice of: Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Swedish, or Pregnancy, and Seasonal Customized Facial with complimentary hand treatment ($90).
These St. Patrick's Day themed nail designs are definitely still in style.—Tatiana Makarevich