Want to know what’s keeping many people from lathering up on sun protection? According to various sources, here are some key reasons:
- They don’t believe they need it based on the amount of time they’re spending in the sun.
- They’re not concerned about the risks of sun exposure.
- They don’t care for the feel of sunscreen.
- They want to get some color.
- They don’t want to break out.
- They’re concerned about the chemicals used in sunscreen.
- They’re afraid of becoming vitamin D deficient as a result of using sunscreen.