Seafire Resort + Spa (Grand Cayman) debuted in November as Kimpton’s first Caribbean property. The contemporary boutique property features 266 guest rooms and suites, three signature restaurants, and The Spa at Seafire. The 8,500-square-foot, seven-treatment-room spa was designed to highlight the beauty of the Cayman Islands with aquatic design touches and airy, light-filled spaces. There, spa-goers can select from an array of soothing services incorporating ingredients inspired by the island’s old-growth forest and pristine reefs. The following facials were designed to help clients defy time and transform their skin:
- Sea Fan De-Age (90 minutes) restores a healthy natural glow and hydration to skin with pure white algae, white wine, white tea, and copper peptides.
- Tea Immersion Beauty Facial (90 minutes) tightens skin and improves tone with a four-tea elixir, a firming photo-collagen mask, and a Japanese and Thai inspired facial massage.
- Sun Rewind ( 60 minutes) helps reverse sun damage while keeping the sun-kissed glow with soothing mix of aloe, green tea, and marine minerals.
Also unique is the Spa Mini Bar, which offers abbreviated solutions for time-pressed travelers. The five 30-minute treatments include:
- The Refresher Facial lives up to its name with cleansing, exfoliation, and a relaxing neck and should massage.
- WOW Brow gives brows a lift with shaping followed by microcurrent treatment. It also features a mask, moisturizer, and a brow mousse.
- Beach Break helps revive and energize the body and senses with a nap on the signature heated sand table.
- Tension Reliever gets right to the trigger points in the neck and shoulders to release stress and tight muscles.
- Ocean Cool Foot and Leg Reviver is designed to stimulate and revitalize feet and legs with a cooling gel mask containing caffeine, ivy, and sweet almond oil; a volcanic ash scrub; and a nutritional mask to lighten tired legs.