As people age, their hair, skin, and nails usually experience changes in pigmentation, elasticity, hydration, thickness, and luster. The new Beauty By DL from Douglas Laboratories® is a beauty supplement line formulated to offer a full range of leading-edge beauty supplements to help clarify skin, fortify hair, and strengthen nails safely and effectively from the inside out. “The Beauty By DL product line was developed out of the belief that There’s Science in Beauty™,” says Dawn Setlock, chief marketing officer at Atrium Innovations Professional Brands. “As a company, health and wellness are our highest priorities and we are committed to staying at the forefront of new research where science and beauty intersect.”‡
Beauty professionals can open a professional account with Douglas Laboratories to reap the many benefits of offering Beauty By DL directly to clients. Such benefits include purchasing products at wholesale, with up to a 50% margin, access to live and on-demand educational events led by medical experts; and becoming the first to know about new product launches and offers, as well as exclusive access to clinical protocols. Professional account holders will also receive a welcome discount and a complimentary Beauty Welcome Kit with two full size samples of the newest products, in addition to enjoying account-only offers and promotions, including free shipping, and volume discounts.*
Douglas Laboratories recently partnered with American Spa to survey the spa professional population on what they are looking for in quality beauty supplements and learned that the majority of the 83% of participants who recommend supplements to their clients are looking for product samples to try for themselves, along with clinical research to support their recommendations. Beauty By DL offers spa professionals a Welcome Kit including two full size product samples to see the quality and benefits of the ingredients for themselves. “We have a deep understanding of the science behind the ingredients, which is why we have carefully cultivated this new innovative supplement line with high-quality, clinically backed ingredients that you can trust,” says Barry Ritz, PhD., VP Scientific and Regulatory Affairs at Atrium Innovations Professional Brands.
The supplement line includes:
- Beauty Essentials, a nutrient-dense multivitamin and mineral formula to support healthy aging and appearance. It is enhanced with a combination of polyphenols from green tea, pomegranate, grape, blueberry, and olive extracts; antioxidants; and biotin.‡
- Hair Growth+, which contains the unique ingredient AnaGain™ Nu to support healthy hair growth and reduces loss. It promotes hair quality, thickness, and volume, while protecting the hair follicles.‡
- Hydrolyzed Collagen+, a unique powder formulation containing collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, and HydroPeach™ ceramides, to revitalize the skin for a glowing, youthful appearance, while promoting collagen production to support skin elasticity.‡
- Omega Beauty, which includes a unique combination of clinically studied essential fatty acids, and a blend of coriander seed oil, black currant seed oil, and lycopene to hydrate and nourish hair, nails, and skin. Additionally, it supports skin hydration and promotes hair thickness and density.‡
- Skin Clarify, which contains a clinically studied combination of antioxidants, special fruit extracts, and vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy complexion. It is designed to support a clear complexion and rejuvenates dull skin in individuals with skin imperfections.‡
- Skin Nourish, a skin nutrient blend with polyphenols and ceramides to support the appearance of healthy skin. It helps improve the appearance of wrinkles, enhances skin hydration and elasticity, and supports collagen formation.‡
- Skin Probiotic+, a shelf-stable formula containing a combination of clinically studied probiotic strains plus antioxidants to protect and hydrate skin and scalp. It hydrates the scalp, reduces flaking, and enhances skin appearance, radiance, and elasticity.‡
- Ultra HNS, which helps support and strengthen the overall appearance of healthy hair, nails, and skin. It helps support hair strength, increases skin moisture, and improves nail hardness and resistance.‡
Skincare and medispa professionals can learn more about the entire line, the clinically-researched ingredients, and purchase Beauty By DL products directly through their new website. Discover the Beauty By DL difference and sign up for a professional account today!
* Free shipping valid on online orders of $100 or more and phone orders of $300 or more.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.