Sometimes I’m guilty of frequently complaining of being tired, and always in need of a caffeinated pick-me-up to get through the day. One of the new Mirbeau Inn & Spa (Skaneateles, NY) Wellness Talks, “Tired of being tired? Overcome your Fatigue” led by Melissa Weinberger D.C., R.N., of Nuravita Chiropractic, Yoga & Wellness Care (Skaneateles, NY) is just the boost I could use. The Talks start next week and will cover a wide variety of healthy topics sure to bring in guests eager to learn.
Calender of Wellness Talks held Tuesdays 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. in the Provence Room at Mirbeau Inn:
- February 25 - Eat Fat, Lose Fat
- March 11 - The Soy Ploy
- March 25 - Inside Scoop on Reading Food Labels
- April 8 - What's Really In Your Cereal Bowl?
- April 22 - Raw Dairy: Healthy or not?
- May 6 - Tired of being tired? Overcome your Fatigue!
- May 20 - Sugar Blues
- June 3 - Myth: The Harder you Exercise, the More Weight you will Lose: Learn Why
How does your spa keep guests informed on the latest health news?—Tatiana Makarevich