We are thrilled to unveil all the winners of the 2014 American Spa Professional’s Choice Awards in our December Issue. Celebrating its 10th year, our annual awards offer industry insiders a chance to vote for their favorite spas, products, and more in a write-in online survey. This year, approximately 4,000 decision-makers from destination spas, day spas, medical spas, and resort spas around the country took part to recognize industry excellence. Here are a few of the spas that took top honors.
- Favorite Cruise Spa: Canyon Ranch SpaClub on Cunard’s Queen Mary 2
- Favorite Day Spa: The Woodhouse Day Spa (multiple locations)
- Favorite Spa Cuisine: Lake Austin Spa Resort (TX)
- Favorite Romantic Spa: Auberge du Soleil (Rutherford, CA)
- Favorite Resort Spa: The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Orlando, Grande Lakes (FL)
- Favorite Multiple Location Spa: ESPA
- Favorite New U.S. Spa: Chuan Spa at The Langham, Chicago
- Favorite Destination Spa: Canyon Ranch (Tucson, AZ)
- Favorite Health & Fitness Spa: Rancho La Puerta (Tecate, Mexico)
- Favorite Green Spa: Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary (Freestone, CA)
- Favorite Spa Treatment Menu: Miraval (Tucson, AZ)
- Favorite New International Spa: Vana Wellness Retreat, Malsi Estate (Dehradun, India)
- Favorite Medical Spa: California Health & Longevity Institute (Westlake Village, CA)
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all of for taking time to cast your votes!