Last fall, I enjoyed a wonderful weekend away at the Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Though only in town for one night, I squeezed in as much of the historic city as I could, including a brand new facial from Linda Meredith available exclusively at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Many other city dwellers need a quick reboot, and a weekend can be the perfect way to make it happen. To help spa-goers stay active and start the year off right, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston launched a Renewing Lifestyle (starting at $995 per night) retreat. Available until February 7, the holistic journey promises a complete rejuvenation for the body, mind, and spirit. The retreat includes:
- luxurious accommodations for two nights in a Lifestyle guest room conveniently located on The Spa level
- a welcome anti-aging cocktail infusion
- Ultimate Linda Meredith Facial (1 hour 50 minutes)
- Definite Detox Body Wrap and customized massage (2 hours 50 minutes)
- Choice of two private yoga or Pilates fitness sessions
- Lunch in The Spa Tea Lounge
In addition, guests are also able to enjoy The Spa’s relaxing thermal experience areas, a selection of heat and water experiences that include a quartz crystal steam room, vitality pool, experience showers, and a relaxation lounge.