The warm weather in New York City has inspired me to pound the pavement and get in as many runs before and after work as I can. It also makes me think about committing to a race or two later this year. Though a short distance, the Color Run has always caught my attention and is definitely on the list. For those who prefer the bright colors of spring to a heart pumping run, Essie has the perfect nail art. Follow these steps to paint your client’s tips pretty with a purple, cobalt, and pink watercolor design.
- Hydrate with apricot cuticle oil.
- Clean and prep nails with an Essie base coat.
- Start with two coats of find me an oasis. Let dry.
- In center of the nail, use a dotting tool dipped in no more film to create a few dots and swirl them around to make it look like watercolor. Let dry.
- Repeat, layering on Fiesta and Big Spender.
- Shine + seal with any Essie top coat.
If you're a nail art star, check out Essie's nail art contest.