Coloradans and Bronco fans around the country like myself woke up with a wide grin today thanks to the Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 win. The team went in as underdogs, so emerging as champions is extra sweet. There’s plenty to celebrate so spas around the state are offering fans pampering treatments.
- Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain has a Broncos Champions Facial ($125, 50 minutes) for both men and women on the menu through Friday.
- Allegria Spa at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa is offering spa guests the chance to show their team spirit with the Broncos Pedicure ($50, 30 minutes). The pedicure includes a nail soak, cuticle treatment, nail shaping, and then is finished off with polish application sporting the team colors of orange and blue.
- The Spa at Four Seasons Denver lets fans show support for the quarterback with the Peyton Manning-Cure ($40), which includes spirited orange and blue nail art. The Holistic Mile-High Pedicure ($125, 80 minutes) treats feet to an unforgettable experience of pure pampering that softens the skin and eliminates dryness. Holistic techniques include a hydrating exfoliation and a massage with hot stones and pressure-point work, followed by warm paraffin wax to soothe and heal.
Fans who made the trip to San Francisco to watch the game in person can stop by The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Half Moon Bay (CA) for luxurious post-game relaxation.
- Red Zone Deep Tissue Massage ($215, 60 minutes; $285, 90 minutes) incorporates therapeutic techniques, combined with deep tissue massage, to target specific muscle groups to alleviate pain and discomfort, and promote health and wellness.
- Tight End Eucalyptus Body Wrap ($180, 45 minutes) features the stimulating and anti-inflammatory properties of eucalyptus to sooth sore and tired muscles. This experience begins with a full body dry-brush exfoliation, followed by a healing application of eucalyptus body butter. While cocooned, let aches melt away with a simultaneous revitalizing scalp massage.
- First Down Brilliance Facial ($210, 60 minutes) keeps skin healthy and protected in the stadium outdoor elements by nourishing and protecting the face with active botanicals and SPF 30 from the Bright Skin Collection by Eminence Organics.
Post-game day travelers can chill out at Lake Arrowhead Resort’s Spa of the Pines (CA) with a football themed menu.
- The Unneccessary Roughness ($99, 60 minutes), a Spa of the Pines deep tissue massage is perfect for tenseness resulting from cheering on the team.
- The Defense ($89, 60 minutes) is a Vital C treatment that will fight free radicals with antioxidants and hydrate weary-faced fans leaving them refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The Gridiron ($89, 60 minutes) is a scent-sensational exfoliation full body scrub that will leave the skin supple and glowing.