Even if the weather doesn’t feel springy around your spa, this bright nail art is sure to put a spring in your step and on your tips. This design is inspired by the modern music girl and comes straight from the Rebecca Minkoff runway. To recreate this warm coral tone-on-tone manicure, you can use vibrant shades from the Essie spring 2016 collection.
- Hydrate with apricot cuticle oil.
- Clean then prep nail with a base coat or treatment.
- Apply one coat of sunshine state of mind from the cuticle to the middle of the nail. Create a straight line across using a clean up brush dipped in polish remover. Insider Tip: you can also use tape to achieve straight line precision.
- Apply lounge lover from the middle of the nail to the free edge.
- Using high class affair, create a French tip across the free edge of the nail.
- Shine + seal with essie gel•setter top coat.