Neutral nail shades have popped up frequently this year, and this trend is here to stay. These earthy shades shouldn't fade into the background. This multidimensional nail art look from Essie will certainly get noticed.
- step 1: hydrate with apricot cuticle oil.
- step 2: clean and prep nails with an essie base coat.
- step 3: start with 2 coats of master plan. let dry.
- step 4: with a striper brush starting at the base of the nail, use mochacino to curve along the cuticle line to the tip of the nail, getting thinner as you move up, covering about one half of the nail’s surface. fill in the remaining space.
- step 5: shine + seal with any essie top coat.
What are popular shades in your spa nail area this fall?