I live by my lists. Usually written in bright, colorful ink on sticky notes and scattered around my desk, they help me keep priorities in order. I’m not the only one. The whole American Spa team has kept careful lists during all of our travels and throughout our research over the last year to create our first annual Trend Report. Here is a sneak peek of what’s coming up spa for 2015:
- Keeping it Real Incomparable indigenous experiences help spa-goers make memories.
- In-Room Therapies Hotel room spa offerings get private and personal.
- DNA SkincareInnovative products help turn back the hands of time
- Subscription for Wellness Spa-lovers are signing up for creative product solutions
- Appealing Apothecaries Custom blends allow spa-goers to concoct memorable healing potions.
- Nurturing Night Owls After-hour spa services are attracting time-pressed clients.
- Wedded to Wellness Spa-centric weddings bring a healthy element to nuptials.
- Specialty Solutions Fast, focused services appeal to time-crunched clients.
- Deep Sleep Spas tackle chronic sleep problems with creative solutions for insomniacs.
- Juiced to Spa Healthy, healing beverages add to wellness bliss.
Eager for more in-depth news on our top 10 trends? Flip through our entire Trend Report here.