There are widespread ways to promote your spa business, medi spa, massage practice or salon website for free online.
Here are 10 highly productive strategies you can use right now.
1. Write articles or free reports for other websites to publish and put your spa website address in the signature bio box. If you write useful content, your articles will be published and many readers who like your article will go on to visit your website.
2. Plot a Joint Venture partnership with website owners and individuals who are targeting your same market. These people often have a large list of subscribers and customers you can cross promote to your medi spa or massage practice.
3. Add your website address to your email signature. This way, every time you send an email, youå?¤l be promoting your website.
4. Exchange links to your spa related website with other spa industry related websites. This is another effective strategy for generating targeted traffic to your website for free. It involves contacting other website owners for a possible link exchange partnership.
5. Add a blog to your site and Ping (submit) to weblogs.com and other search engines. Pinging your blogs to the search engines is the fastest way to get the search engine robots to visit your blog and attract new visitors to your web site. Having a blog is another way to build daily commentary about your spa treatments and services. It also helps in building a rapport and relationship with your readers, subscribers and clients.
6. Submit your blog address to blog search sites and directories. You can submit your blogç—´ URL to websites such as Technorati, Digg, etc.
7. Create RSS feeds for your site and submit the feed URLs to the major RSS feed directories online. A good place to start is www.feedburner.com which provides a list of the top RSS directories. See one of my blogs at www.spamarketingtools.com/blog/
8. Be an active commentator. Try to leave comments on the blogs that you regularly visit. Most comment systems also provide a way for you to leave a link back to your spa industry blog or spa website which begs a visit at the very least.
9. If you plan to have anything printed up, put your web address on it. You can print your URL on business cards, stickers, leaflets, flyers, postcards, letters you name it?BR>
10. Join groups and forums online related to the spa industry. (i.e. SpaTrade.com) Add your web address to your forum profile signature. Every time you post or respond to questions your address will be displayed. If you post good content in forums, people who read your threads will also check out your spa business website.
by John Uhrig www.spamarketing.ca