Image Skincare introduced the Age Later: Virtual program in mid-March, which is designed to help skincare professionals, estheticians, and spa businesses recover from the challenges they are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The program is designed to supply professionals and estheticians with a community of support that will help them emerge from the current crisis and thrive on the other side of it. “Our biggest priority right now is to do whatever we can to facilitate the recovery of the spa industry and the dedicated professionals that have built it,” says Janna Ronert, founder and chairwoman of Image Skincare. “We know that above all else, the lifeblood of the professionals in this industry is the clientele and following they have worked tirelessly to create. That’s why these initiatives are designed to help estheticians bring their expertise to life virtually, and for their clients to easily access it. That continuous connection means when we are ready to re-open, it is business as usual for professionals and clients.”
The Age Later: Virtual campaign is consists of:
- Virtual Consultation: Image Skincare is offering virtual consultation support to provide estheticians and clients with continuity of treatment and allow them to address new skin concerns via a new Virtual Spa Directory on the brand’s website. Consumers will then have access to a network of professionals who they can choose to schedule an appointment with for virtual activities.
- At-Home Facial Kits: Estheticians can now provide clients with an at-home Image Skincare treatment and care regimen following each virtual consultation, which is shipped directly to the customer’s home.
- EstyTalks: EstyTalks is a live platform for consumers that features Image Skincare VIP estheticians, virtually addressing skincare concerns, demonstrating expert techniques to address them, and answering live questions.
- #WHATMYESTYDOING:This dedicated hashtag on social media provides consumers with a window into the day-to-day dedication of spa professionals as they create regimens, do curbside deliveries, and tend to their clients’ needs as much as possible during the public health crisis.
- Spa Coalition (coming soon): Image Skincare is working to form a coalition with other like-minded brands to provide resources that businesses can use to navigate their reopening.