- The level of user complaints has risen significantly.
- You can't fulfill requests for information from partners or customers in their preferred format and timeframe.
- You have gaps between front-end and back-end systems that are plugged by unsatisfactory customized solutions
- The software inhibits users from completing tasks
- You have multiple, non-integrated information stores
- You find yourself contemplating hiring contractors to write add-ons
- You don't have enough support resources
- You're still not making full use of the Internet!
By Roger Sholanki, CEO Book4Time www.book4time.com