L’Anza Wellness has new CBD-infused bodycare products as part of its vegan wellness collection: the CBD Revive Body Wash and the CBD Soothing Body Crème. The collection is THC-free, vegan, energy saving, and sustainably produced. “With the overwhelming success of our CBD haircare, it just makes sense," says David Berglass, CEO of L'Anza. "Our community has been asking, and we’re thrilled we can deliver. Like CBD haircare, CBD bodycare provides a gentle infusion of invigorating wildcrafted botanicals and premium CBD, cultivated from sustainably sourced premium hemp grown in the U.S. Working synergistically, they promote natural balance while soothing aromatherapy essences promote an overall sense of harmony and wellbeing."
Key ingredients include:
- Cannabidiol (CBD): Extracted from hand harvested Hemp flower, leaf and stem for maximum quality and effectiveness. 85 mg of pure CBD isolate nourishes and invigorate while protecting the skin from harsh free radicals.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: High in vitamin E and rich in antioxidants; assists in cell regeneration while softening and hydrating the skin.
- Meadowfoam Flower Seed Oil: Helps rejuvenate dry, sensitive skin with its high concentration of long-chain fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: Assists in skin barrier repair while protecting the skin from daily environmental stress.
- Chamomile (Revive body wash): Calms and soothes sensitive, irritated skin.
- Oatmeal (Revive body wash): Gently exfoliates dead skin cells while combating dryness and itchiness.
- Mango Butter (Soothing body crème): Provides rejuvenating moisture and softness with a high concentration of essential fatty-acids.
The bodycare products will be available on July 1.