Check out American Spa's six July picks for what's new for medical spa products:
1. Nia 24’s Rapid Redness Recovery Neutralizing & Soothing Lotion is tinted green and is formulated to promote skin recovery and can be used on post-procedure skin.
2. Exuviance has released Probiotic Lysate Anti-Pollution Essence, which deeply hydrates the skin using hyaluronic acid, polyhydroxy acid, and probiotic lysate.
3. Hydropeptide’s PolyPeptide Collagel+ Eye Masks use peptides to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The masks also boost collagen production for a plumper appearance.
4. Celluma’s POD is a three-in-one LED handheld that is cleared by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) to treat acne, pain, and signs of aging. It has the same efficacy and versatility as Celluma’s larger LED panels.
5. Medical Beauty Research (MBR) has launched The Best Face, which is designed to prep the skin for surgery or help support the skin post-treatment. The cream uses the MBR FibroBoost Complex, an ingredient developed for MBR to increase collagen and elastin production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and more.
6. Murad has launched Intensive Peel, which smoothes and tones the skin. The key ingredients include glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acid.
Be sure to check out the full medical spa story for July in our digital edition.