emerginC, the Brooklyn-based beauty brand, has been selected as the new skin care partner for The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York. The serene luxury hotel spa is located high above Columbus Circle in the Time Warner Center and will offer a variety of treatments and services, using emerginC’s signature and scientific organics ranges. The hotel partnership is the first-of-its-kind in New York City for the Brooklyn brand and is further unified by the companies’ collective core values of environmental, social and corporate responsibility efforts.
To kick-off the partnership, emerginC and scientific organics is launching a collection of exclusive treatments unique to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York. Recognized as a leader in high-performance, luxury products, and treatments, and industry-leading green initiatives, emerginC is touted for its cutting-edge formulations, including the scientific organics range, made with 100% natural and minimum 70% organic ingredients. emerginC formulates some of the best skin and body care products that science and nature can offer by working with top chemists, state-of-the-art labs, clinically-proven cosmeceutical components and emerging ingredients. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York will offer the following treatments and services utilizing both emerginC and scientific organics ranges:
- scientific organics Signature Facial – This facial utilizes natural fruit acids, kombucha and spirulina to nourish, tone and fight free-radical and environmental damage. (50 or 80 minutes)
- scientific organics Water Lily Radiance Facial – This high-performance facial features a gentle cleanse and natural exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and stimulate cell renewal, helping to diminish redness, hydrate and brighten skin. (50 or 80 minutes)
- scientific organics Peptide Brightening Facial – This advanced, anti-aging facial helps to tone, brighten and fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles utilizing organic peptides and hydrating plant extracts. (50 or 80 minutes)
- emerginC Signature Facial – This customized facial treatment features antioxidants, plant extracts, minerals, vitamin C and natural fruit acids, leaving the skin looking brighter and more radiant. (50 or 80 minutes)
- emerginC Apple Stem Cell Firming Facial – This antioxidant rich and anti-aging facial, featuring pomegranate toner, a multi-fruit cleanser and more, instantly lifts and firms skin. (80 minutes)
- emerginC Men’s Focus Facial – Specially formulated for male spa guests, this facial utilizes plant extracts, minerals, and papaya enzymes to revitalize skin. (50 minutes)
- Nail Service Additions: Vitamin C Brightening Treatment Addition and Intensive Hydrating Treatment Addition – These nail service add-ons leave hands and feet feeling softer, brighter and smoother.
“We’re extremely honored to join The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York,” says emerginC CEO and founder, Ian Lirenman. “The fact that we’re mutually aligned on our environmental and social responsibility goals makes it that much more meaningful.”
“We are delighted to now offer emerginC and scientific organics skincare lines as part of our treatment offerings at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York,” said Director of Spa, Gaylen Brown. “emerginC’s commitment to quality, sustainability and their mission to use proven ingredients are a perfect fit for our guests and their needs. Their focus on communities both locally within New York, and internationally, are aligned with our hotel group’s core values and something our guests can truly feel good about.”
The Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York offers holistic rejuvenation in a tranquil, meditative setting, honoring the luxury hotel’s Oriental heritage. The property offers a first-of-its-kind in New York City VIP spa suite, six multifunctional treatment rooms, a Thai yoga suite with deep soaking tub, separate men’s and women’s vitality pools and aromatherapy steam rooms infused with amethyst crystal, along with a 75-foot lap pool surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows and a 6,000 square-foot fitness center which are located on the hotel’s 36th floor.
emerginC has taken an industry-leading role in environmental conservation and sustainability. The brand started the industry-first “buy one, plant one” tree planting program whereby a viable, indigenous tree is planted in a non-harvest location area for every retail-sized product sold. emerginC currently co-sponsors projects in Madagascar, Nepal and the Michoacán Mountains, where Monarch butterflies winter. Additionally, they started “emerginBees,” an initiative designed to create bee habitats, as well as “emerginCeeds” organic vegetable seeding program. Their Brooklyn headquarters is wind-powered and boasts a rooftop vegetable and flower garden as well as a family of chickens.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is also committed to the environment and contributing to the communities in which they operate. Their corporate principal, “Acting with Responsibility,” aligns efforts to make a positive difference by reducing emissions, water intensity, and other environmentally-focused goals.
emerginC creates one of the most active, cosmeceutical and medical-grade skincare lines on the market today. Using only high-quality, cutting-edge ingredients, emerginC is formulated with natural plant-based preservatives instead of parabens and offers advanced technology combined with incomparable quality and age-defying results.
In 2008, all emerginC skincare products are paraben, synthetic fragrance and artificial color free. All ingredients are sourced as naturally as possible, including the use of Fair Trade components. emerginC does not test on animals or use animal ingredients. In 2010, emerginC launched their 100% natural scientific organics collection, free of parabens, petro-chemicals and synthetic fragrance, with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients in every product. Employing eco-friendly practices further than their beauty products, the company is headquartered near the waterfront of Brooklyn, with weekly yoga classes, rooftop vegetables, flowers and chickens that provide organic eggs year-round. They are also a proud compact signer at safecosmetics.org.
For more information on new treatments and services, please visit the Mandarin Oriental.